Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our son in laws mother Pat, who helped the kids put this party together, who made this beautiful wedding cake for us..What a talented lady she is and she is so full of love for her family. What a wonderful grandmother she is to Bailey,Piper, Bridgey and Grace. She treats them all with such love..You did a beautiful thing Pat, you remembered me telling you that I didn't have a wedding cake when I got married..and you made the most beautiful cake and it was delish!!!!! I thank you so much for all you do for Kelli,Doug, and the kids. And I want you to know how much I appreciate you..
The flowers I am holding were made by my daughter for when we renewed our vows..I never had flowers either when we married. Kelli they are beautiful and I will treasure them always.

No comments:

Post a Comment